- Ethereum Gambling Guide
- Ethereum in a nutshell
- What are Ethereum Casinos and how do they work?
- How to choose the best Ethereum casino?
- The 3 Best Ethereum Casinos to play in 2021
- How to start playing at aт Ethereum Casino?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Ethereum Casinos
- Ethereum Casino Bonuses
- Ethereum Games
- How we rank
Ethereum Gambling Guide
Welcome to the wonderful world of crypto gambling. Today we will analyze all the features of online casinos that provide an opportunity to play using Ethereum. Ether is the second-largest cryptocurrency in terms of capitalization after Bitcoin, which makes it a popular payment method for many casinos. Today, almost every crypto casino accepts ETH. In such a situation, you can be overcome by the throes of choice, therefore, we have prepared the Ether Gambling Guide to help you choose the best Ethereum Casino.
Ethereum in a nutshell
Before you start figuring out what Ethereum Casino is, you should learn more about the token itself.
Ether (ETH or Ξ) is a cryptocurrency of the Ethereum blockchain platform. The platform was conceived in 2013 by Vitalik Buterin and went live in 2015. Ethereum allows other developers to create decentralized applications, create and exchange NFTs, and use its blockchain for creating new ERC-20 tokens.
ETH is a second cryptocurrency by capitalization after Bitcoin. The current Ether price is almost $4000. Like many other cryptocurrencies, Ether is very volatile and no matter what price we indicate here, most likely the real price will be different.
Ethereum was once prized for its speed of transactions, but with the advent of platforms like Solana and Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum’s speed no longer seems so high. Therefore, the Ethereum team is working on a major upgrade called Ethereum 2.0 or Eth2, which will increase the speed of transactions to tens of thousands per second. The current speed is approximately 15 transactions per second.
What are Ethereum Casinos and how do they work?
Ethereum Casinos are online casinos that allow to deposit, make bets and withdraw using Ether. In this concept, we do not include casinos where Ethereum is available as a payment method, but not as an account currency. The presence of all three requirements qualifies the casino as an Ethereum Casino on our website.
Since its launch in 2015, Ether has spread widely in the world of crypto gambling. Now almost every casino that offers more than 1 crypto for playing supports ETH. These casinos, with rare exceptions, work just like any other online casino. Do not assume that by choosing an Ether casino you are getting a 100% fair gaming experience. As with any other gambling site, there may be problems with withdrawal, account verification, and other “joys” of online gambling. Therefore, you need to take a responsible approach to choose a site.
How to choose the best Ethereum casino?
Before you start playing at an Ethereum casino, you need to understand if it is right for you personally. After all, not every brand, even a very good one, will suit every gambler. We have prepared for you 5 factors by which you can understand that you will get a high-quality gaming experience. Of course, you can add your own factors, because no one knows what is best for you, except yourself.
1. Make sure that your country is eligible
First of all, you need to make sure that you can register and play at the casino of your choice. Most Ethereum Casinos operate under the Curacao license. In such casinos, countries, where gambling is regulated by the state, are prohibited, for example, the USA, the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands, etc.
To check if players from your country are prohibited from using the casino services, visit the Terms and Conditions section. Then, use a page search and type your country name in the search console. If it is not there, you can register. But I also advise you to clarify this question with the casino support. Also, the list of prohibited countries can be viewed on the casino review page on our website, in the Restricted Countries section.
2. Check other players’ reviews and complaints
I strongly recommend paying special attention to this factor. Trust and Fairness is the most valuable factor when choosing any online casino. In our era of information accessibility, it won’t be difficult to do this. There are many independent sites where users can leave honest reviews. I recommend checking for complaints at least on these resources: BitcoinTalk forum, AskGamblers, CasinoGuru, Affgambler (for Russian-speaking gamblers).
In my reviews, I pay special attention to this aspect. I check all possible sources and write honestly about complaints and bad reviews from players. To find out all about casino reputation, visit the Trust & Fairness section of the casino review page.
3. Carefully read the Terms and Conditions
I understand that many players miss this point. But I strongly discourage doing this. Take the time to spend 15 minutes and read the casino rules. This will help you to save nerve and money in the future.
4. Check what games are available
All gamblers have different tastes in games. Someone likes slots, someone likes table games or live casino games. Most casinos offer all types of games, but it may happen that your favorite games won’t be presented. Also, it will not be superfluous to make sure that the casino has Provably Fair games. These are special games where the player can independently check if the game round was really fair and random. If you want to know more about these games, then check out our Provably Fair Gambling guide.
5. Check what bonuses casino offer and bonus terms
If you are going to use bonuses to play at Ethereum Casino, then research what exactly the casino has to offer you. Take the time to carefully read the Bonus Terms to avoid possible unpleasant situations in the future.
The 3 Best Ethereum Casinos
In my reviews, I take all of the above factors into account when evaluating a casino rating. Therefore, I can safely recommend you the 3 best Ethereum Casinos according to Bitcasinorank.
TrustDice is a Curacao licensed casino established in 2018. It offers a very generous welcome package of up to 150 ETH on your first 3 deposits Since this is a licensed casino, you will need a professional verification process. Without this, problems may arise with the withdrawal of funds from the account. TrustDice has an excellent reputation and a lot of good reviews from players. You can find more details in the full TrustDice review.
Winz Casino is a Curacao licensed white label brand operating since 2020. It offers an incredible welcome bonus without wagering requirements for deposit in ETH. To be able to withdraw the winning you need to go through the KYC process. Winz.io has a good reputation and user reviews. More details can be found in Winz.io Review.
Fairspin has been launched in 2018. The casino operates under a Curacao license, so there is account verification needed. Fairspin offers an awful welcome bonus but a great selection of games and a unique gambling experience. You can read more about it in Fairspin Review.
How to start playing at aт Ethereum Casino?
So, you have already decided on the casino where you want to play. What to do next? If you are not new to crypto casinos, then you are unlikely to have such a question. If you are just exploring the world of Ethereum Gambling, then this small step-by-step guide will help you to start playing.
- Buy ETH. If you do not have Ether tokens, then you will not be able to play at the Ethereum casino. Therefore, you need to buy them. It is very easy to do, just use the services of one of the crypto exchanges. I advise you to use Binance. Here you can easily buy Ether with a credit card.
- Create Ethereum wallet. After purchasing ETH, tokens will be stored on your exchange account. This is not a very reliable place, because the account can be hacked or the exchange can be closed in your country. Therefore, it is best to store Ether in a special wallet. You will also withdraw your winnings there. Here are some great wallets: TrustWallet, Atomic Wallet, Exodus.
- Sign up in the casino you chose.
- Go through verification. If you have chosen a licensed casino to play, then most likely you will need to go through the KYC procedure. Usually, the casino requires this when withdrawing funds. But I highly recommend doing this before making a deposit. So you will definitely have fewer problems with the withdrawal and you will receive money much faster.
- Make a deposit. After registration, you will receive a unique wallet linked to your casino account. To start playing, you need to send the desired amount of Ether from your wallet to your player account.
That’s all. You can now start playing at Ethereum Casino. It remains only to choose the desired game.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Ethereum Casinos
- Very generous bonus offers.
- Higher stakes are available.
- By using ETH for playing you help the whole crypto industry grow.
- Low minimum deposit and minimum withdrawal.
- All transactions are recorded on the blockchain.
- Recently, Ether has had high commissions for miners.
- The token can be too volatile sometimes.
Ethereum Casino Bonuses
There are a wide variety of bonuses available to Ethereum Casino players. Analogs of all types of bonuses from fiat casinos may also be available in Ether. But compared to fiat bonuses, Ethereum Bonus rewards are much more generous. Here is a list of bonuses that can be found at Ethereum Casinos.
- No Deposit Bonuses. These bonuses are available without making a deposit. These can be registration bonuses or faucet bonuses.
- First Deposit Bonuses and Welcome Packages. These are the bonuses that you can get on your first deposit at the casino. In certain cases, the bonus may be available as a package for the first few deposits.
- Cashback. The essence of this bonus is that you get a small percentage of your deposits, losses, or bets back. Usually, cashback is credited every week or month.
- Reload Bonuses. These are bonuses that are available to both new and existing crypto casino users. As a reward, players can receive Free Spins or a Match.
All types of casino games are available when you play with Ethereum. Here are some of the most popular games you can enjoy.
Roulette is one of the most popular games of chance. This game is very simple, and even beginners will have no difficulty in understanding its rules. Ethereum roulette is no different from regular roulette. Only the max bets when playing with ETH can be significantly higher. You can play both table and live roulette with Ether.
Dice, or as it is also called the Hi-Lo game, is a very popular entertainment among crypto gamblers. This is a very simple game where you have to guess a number above or below a certain value. Basically, all these games are based on the Provably Fair algorithm and you can verify every game round you play.
Video slots are the most common games in crypto casinos. Various slots are available for playing using Ether. All the most popular slots like Book of Dead or Starburst are available for Etherium gamblers. For complete immersion, I recommend playing crypto-themed slots.
How we rank
We use the following factors when calculating the Ethereum Casino rating:
- The presence of complaints on specialized sites. Availability of a valid license.
- Variety of games presented in the casino. RTP level in games with the RTP range.
- Bonus conditions. The level of wagering requirements.
- Ease of use and speed of the website. Optimization of the mobile version. Game-search engine work.
Yes! Ethereum casinos have the same status as regular online casinos. If gambling is not prohibited in your country, then you can play using Ether.
The list of online casinos where you can place bets in Ethereum can be found at the beginning of this page.
You can buy Ethereum in Binance exchange.
The answer depends on what indicators you use to compare these cryptocurrencies. For example, Ethereum is faster than Bitcoin and has lower transaction fees.
Most casinos do not have a cryptocurrency deposit limit. Therefore, you can deposit any amount you want.
Hello! My name is Alex aka Road Lexx, and I am the founder of Bitcasinorank.com. I work in the gambling industry since 2017 and build a solid background in this niche. I like learning new things about casinos and crypto and sharing them with others on my website.